Expat List Elit apartment for rent

Sl malicorn at tochka.ru
Fri Jul 20 16:12:42 MSD 2007

Hello,
My name is Yana, I propose 4 room apartment 107 sqm for rent without any comission, near metro station Academicheskaya, 10 min hiking.
Modern building, consierge, 11th floor, view to centre of Moscow, 107 sqm, western renovation, 4 rooms, 2 bedrooms, 2 large bathrooms with finish sauna, boiler, big balcony, 3 air conditions, warm floor, fully furnished, fitted kitchen. Long-term lease.150000 rubles per month. Look for fotos http://www.meteleva.ru/files/opisanie=20kvartiry.doc
tel. 8903-761-9345
miteleva at mail.ru